Allahumma solli 'ala Muhammad wa'ala ali Muhammad.

Allahumma solli 'ala Muhammad wa'ala ali Muhammad.
Allahumma solli 'ala Muhammad wa'ala ali Muhammad.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sweet dreams.

It's funny how dreams can affect people.
Yes it affected me.

Indeed, good, sweet and beneficial dreams come from Allah SWT, and the evil one from the satan.

I had 2 dreams in 2 sleeps. First from the person I love, and the second from Maher Zain! Yea I mean that InsyaAllah-MaherZain. I know i mean him haha. I was like his best friend in the dream.

I was using VIP lift and the moment I got out, Maher Zain was there in the room! 
(MasyaAllah I still remember the way he smiled at me the last time I went for his showcase in Shah Alam)

MasyaAllah, both of them are giving me good advises by texting/sms. (yes we were texting in dream)

Generally, they are telling me to be better, to shift my paradigm to a whole new level, - in all aspects.
(I managed to get his signature though 9: )

Funny, yet motivational, very.

Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah.

ps - the words in purple really happened, not a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luahkan saja isi hatimu itu.